Thursday, November 12, 2015

M family - Grayslake Family Photographer

The beautiful sessions keep coming.  I have two blogs this week so make sure you check out both.  Funny, they are actually taken at the same location but two different times of day and edited a little different as a result.  I believe every session should have a different look/feel.  If every session I did looked the same, yes it would be easy for me but it wouldn't express how different each family is.

The M family is a new client and I had a great time getting to know them.  Turns out that we live in the same neighborhood! How cool is that?  

Enjoy your sneak peek:





By the end she was not only giving me real smiles, her eyes were smiling too.  



Thank you for contacting me! It was a pleasure to work with your gorgeous family! 

angelclarkphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment