Sunday, October 30, 2016

The 80's Halloween - Grayslake Family Photographer

It's that time of the year and I am cutting it close with this post the night before Halloween.  This year my husband ran away with the theme and got everyone all geared up.  Another FUN Family themed Halloween in the books.  If it doesn't happen next year, I'm okay with that I'm ready to let it go. We've had a long run this is year #8.  But I think I've created a monster and the kids are already planning for next year!



"Hammer Time"



"Life moves pretty fast.  If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."



"You Gotta Fight For Your Right To Party." 



"Roads?  Where we're going we don't need roads."   



     From my family to yours: HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 
Enjoy the wonderful day with your family. 

angelclarkphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment