Thursday, January 5, 2017

W Family - Grayslake Family Photographer

What do you do when your family comes over for Christmas?  Take Pictures. Every Christmas I get one shot of my family with my tripod.  It's a great opportunity as we are all gathered together.  I was invited into my friends home to take these while the extended family was over during the holidays.  


"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful.  It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.  No matter what."



"Family: Where life begins and love never ends."



"I think as you grow older, your Christmas list gets smaller and the things you really want for the holidays can't be bought."


"The best gift around the Christmas tree is the presence of family wrapped in each other."  

Thank you W Family for asking me to capture this years holiday spirit for you.  
You have a beautiful, fun family.  

angelclarkphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment