Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Being Present - Grayslake Photographer and Writer

I'm almost always behind the camera at family events.  This last weekend we had two wonderful events to partake in.
The first was my nephews second birthday party.  It took place at an indoor pool facility.  I really enjoy capturing these special times for my family.  I also know that I need to put the camera down to really take the moments in and participate.  I sure did take a splash in the pool this time :)




The other very special event was the baptism of our niece.  My husband and I were given the honor to be her godparents.  My brother took these for me so that I could fully participate in the beautiful ceremony.




My sister took this last one for me.  We were laughing because we weren't sure where she was pointing the camera.   Turned out great!

I really appreciated being able to enjoy this moment fully.  Special thanks to my bro and sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment