Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away - Chicago Area Nature Photographer

The hardest thing about moving back to the Chicago area from the south is the weather. It rained almost every day. Since I find photography therapeutic, I really needed it last week. I bring you my subject: the rain and all it's glory.

I've also placed links to great songs about the rain throughout this blog. Enjoy!









"Have You Ever Seen the Rain?," by Creedence Clearwater Revival










"Here Comes the Rain Again," by Eurythmics



















"Purple Rain," by Prince









"Can't Stand the Rain," by Missy Elliot


















"Singin' In the Rain," by Gene Kelly

















"Rain," by Madonna





















Don't forgot to stop by the Canale Art Lounge, located at 500 W. 18th Street in Chicago, where I will be displaying some of my work on Friday, May 13th from 6 - 11:30 pm. I'd love to meet you and thank you for visiting my blog in person.



No comments:

Post a Comment