Monday, August 1, 2011

Patterns - Chicago Area Photojournalist

"Your self image is your pattern! Every thought has an activity visualized. Every activity belongs to a pattern. You identify with your pattern or thought. Your patterns lead your life"

Do you ever feel like this? Like your routines/patterns lead your life? I know I do. This last week hubby and I had the opportunity to put all the routines in the back seat and get away with out any kids. We slept in, ate dinner at 10:30 pm, and made last min decisions on where to go. Yet I couldn't stop noticing the patterns all around us. Don't get me wrong, it was such a breath of fresh air to be just husband and wife. But we were more than ready to head back to our beautiful world of routine. We even discussed heading back a day early. We managed to hold off.

















No comments:

Post a Comment