Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Basketball Players Don't Smile - Grayslake Family Photographer

Just a quick note that next week we will be on a spring break family adventure so I will not post a Wednesday blog.  Mammoth Cave, here we come! Thank you for checking in every week to see what I am up to.

Today I was trying to be a leaf.  At Yoga the instructor said something like this, "a leaf doesn't move on its own, it moves where ever the wind takes it."  Stopped by a PTO meeting this afternoon at my kiddos school.  My husband doesn't think I need to be a leaf; I have two part time jobs, I'm also a stay at home mom and the wind needs to settle - he reminds me with a smile. But I do love a nice breeze, I smile back.

Speaking of smiling...

"Tia (Aunt), basketball players don't smile," my 8 year old nephew informed me while I was taking his birthday pictures.  I want to know who made up that rule, I think.      






My favorite Etsy shop KimGDesigns whipped up this awesome shirt for me.  I just give her a theme and she runs with it.  He loves his new basketball shirt.


Who says basketball players don't smile?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment