Thursday, July 16, 2015

Birthday Boy - Grayslake Family Photographer

I apologize for missing in action last Thursday.  It was my little guys birthday and we spent a fun filled day celebrating.  I couldn't and didn't worry about posting a blog.  I knew you would all understand.

Every time I think he isn't listening to me... he surprises me.

Our town did fireworks the weekend before the 4th of July.  During the fireworks you could see many phones in the air recording the visual display.  My husbands asks me, "Why do you think so many people record an event like this?" My response, "It's hard for some to live in the moment, I think."

We spend our 4th watching the fireworks huddled together.  This little guy jumped in Daddy's lap.  I took out my phone to snap a picture of them together as the reflections of blue and red sparkled on them.  "Mommy can't you be in the moment," he says to me...

lol!  






Happy Birthday little guy!  I'll try harder to be in the moment with you.  Love you always, Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment