Thursday, September 3, 2015

Birthday Girls - Grayslake Family Photographer

My girls had their birthday's at the end of last month.  Every year I take them out to get a few birthday pics in.  They do all the posing themselves, part of growing up with a mom with a camera she knows how to use.

M turned 10! She is growing into such a well rounded, friendly and confident young lady.  This year she went to a new school, the change has brought a higher sense of responsibility in her.  I can't wait to see what wonderful new things come her way.


R turned 8! She is my spirited daughter.  She challenges me to be a more understanding, compassionate mother.  This last year we've grown closer together.  She does everything with so much passion.  This year she unexpectedly received a new teacher, the teacher assignment was a last minute change.  She took the change very well and loves going to school every day.  






"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes.  Don't resist them; That only creates sorrow.  Let reality be reality.  Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like."

I will not resist that my kiddos are getting older, changing every year, changing every day.  The reality is they are growing up, I am doing my best as a mother and I am very proud of them.  We will naturally move forward with the years, days and with each passing hour just as it is meant to be.



angelclarkphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment