Monday, July 16, 2012

grand KIDS - chicago area family photojournalist

This has been my most challenging session thus far.  It was great! I do love a challenge. 

That's 9 kiddos ages 3-13.  These kids were so much fun.  Each one with a very different personality. 
The youngest, C, HATES to take pictures.  Good thing I wasn't told this until the day of the shoot,  I probably would have had nightmares.

   
These grandparent sessions are really special.  I can feel how excited they are to have images with their grand kids.  Not to mention they thanked me a million times.  Such a sweet couple. 

   


(above image) By the middle of our shoot C wasn't covering his face any more, he just wasn't looking at the camera. Progress.








I love the image above... kids being kids...



C is looking at the camera and there is almost a smile! WHOOT! WHOOT!
In all honesty he did smile in the last image I took.  I encouraged mom to take a picture with her kids and it was the last images I shot.  I will save that one for her. 


Familia "A" - muchisimas gracias!  What a beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment