Monday, July 9, 2012

My Big Boy - Chicago Area Family Photojournalist

My big boy turns 3 years old today.  When I found out I was pregnant a third time, I sobbed.  I thought we were done with two.  I wasn't expecting a third child.  God had other plans.  J has been such a blessing to us.  Now our little family is complete. 

At 3, J talks non stop.  He loves to sing and often surprises us with memorizing songs on the radio.  His favorite song, "We Are Young." I often find myself saying things I never thought I would say like, "How many times have I told you not to put your guns on the counter."  Before I had children I always said my kids wouldn't play with toy guns.  Well that certainly has changed.  He says he is going to be solider or police officer.  Even though that makes me nervous, I know it's in his blood. 

God, I pray that you continue to watch over my little boy.  Thank you for choosing me to be his mama.  Please guide me in doing right by him.  Keep him safe and healthy.  Amen.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment