Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I Declare - Chicago Area Family Photographer


I declare this will be a year filled with explosive blessings.  Explosive because I can not even begin to imagine what God has in store for me.  It will be a healthy year, I will lose those last 10 lbs and have lots of energy.  My photography business will have the best year yet.  Not only will I have more clients but my images will be magazine worthy.  I will be a patient and loving mother even when I am being tested.  This coming year we celebrate our 10th year of marriage, I see us on a beach some where having the honeymoon we never had - don't know how but it will happen.  I will be a loving and understanding wife even when he is working way too much.  I am taking giant steps this year to be the successful person I am meant to be.  I declare that God has so many wonderful things in store for me this year.  I declare...


  
What are your declarations?
 
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment