Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Trying - Grayslake Photographer and Writer

I'm still working on that handstand.


I can get one foot up but the other one doesn't want to leave the wall. I'm sure it's partly the fear of falling and maybe I'm just not physically ready yet.  I've still got work to do.
I'm running 2 miles a day, I've completed 66 miles so far this summer.
I've been working on my inner strength for a while now, the outer strength has some catching up to do.
I'm definitely not giving up. I'm going to keep on trying.  

A dream, a wish, a plan once planted sprouts when it is ready.  I've learned this time and time again.
I didn't give up on photography, I kept trying even when it wasn't coming together.  So many times I would get something wrong;  the lighting was off, wrong aperture, and ISO. I doubted that I would get it together. The failures were many but it made me appreciate the successes so much more.  There was no way I was going to give up then.
There is no way I am going to give up now either.

"Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure that often leads to greater success." J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment