Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Author - Grayslake Photographer

One of my friends Stacey, which you've met here, asked me if I would be willing to help her neighbor Emily out.  Emily's book FRAGMENTS has just been picked up by a publisher.  She needs an author head shot to go with her book.  The assignment was presented to me with a few restrictions one of them was time.  Took me about half a second to think about it... I'm IN!

Above is my favorite outtake of this session.

It was great working with Emily.  I got to know her a little as she shared some of her personal story with me. Emily is a cancer survivor, wife/mother of four, and now a published fiction author...  what a blessing it is for me to be a small part of her journey in this marvelous thing called life.

Thank you Stacey for thinking of me and sending Emily my way.
Emily, wishing you the best in this new exciting chapter of your life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment