Saturday, April 2, 2011

My First Little Angel- Chicago Area Photographer

My first newborn Baby E at 9 days old was such a sweetie pie. She spent most of the session awake. I wrapped her up and finally got her to sleep for me. Congratulations R family on the new addition to your family! There are lots of great newborn photographers out there. As I take on different projects I ask myself what can I offer that makes me stand out amongst the rest. I hope you find that I can take beautiful traditional portraits and I can also offer you a work of art.





Look at all that beautiful hair.







There is something about an image of a crying baby/child that I love.



























Newborns are best captured within the first 2 weeks of life. Sessions last between 2-3 hrs in order to have plenty of breaks in between for feeding and rocking. I am offering great newborn session prices with a free 8x10, for a limited time . Please contact me for additional information. email@angelclarkphotography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment