Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Business Head Shots - Chicago Area Photographer

My brother asked me to take some professional head shots of him, I was more than happy to.  We are a year and a day apart in age, D is younger.  We have always been very close.  My mom says that I held his hand his first day of school.  :) 

He is a successful, industrial and graphic designer by trade.  D designed my logo and gives me a hand whenever I need advice or honest constructive criticism.  He sent me a text earlier this year (which I saved): " Just checked out ur blog.  Every photo on there looks really really good.  Good color, good composition, good tone and contrast, I see improvement.  Nicely done sis."  This is when I knew I finally got it together technically as a photographer.

He ran the Great Wall of China Marathon this year and really broke through his physical limits.  I watched the video he took of himself while running with awe and admiration.  He inspires me all the time to be a better me.  I can go on and on about my amazing little bro...       
  
 
This first image is my favorite and my kids have asked me to print it out already.  This is SO him, with his huge smile.  I've never heard him say a negative word about anybody but he goes even further... when he hears something negative he points it out.  I very much appreciate this about him.
  
 
 


Thank you D! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment