Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summertime - Chicago Area Photographer

I hope you have a great summer.  We are enjoying it!

I've had a few cancellations recently.  I'm not worried.  Everything comes at the right time.  Plus, more time to enjoy these wonderful summer days that go by way too fast.







 I will be changing my blog date to Wednesdays.  So stop on by next Wednesday to see my weekly post.  I also want to thank you for stopping by, I have well over 500 views every month.  I am going on my third year blogging and it has been a wonderful experience.  When I started my blog I barely had a hand full of views.  It is nice to know that you stop by every week or whenever you can to check out what I am up to.  Leave me a note or feel free to email me: email@angelclarkphotography.com I would love to hear from you. 

For now I will leave you with this: I've been on a journey now for about half a year.  I have felt happiness and peace that I never thought possible.  I have been asked how can this be... don't you have kids?  Do they listen all the time?  Don't they fight?
Yes, I have little monsters... I mean beautiful children... No, they don't listen to me all the time.  Yes, they fight and act... well... like kids do.  The thing is that *most* of the time I don't allow them to disrupt my inner peace and happiness.  Sure I yell at them or punish them but once that is done it is over... that moment is behind us.  Before I would carry that incident with me all through out the day.  Very rarely does that happen anymore.  I do not allow anything not even my children to dictate whether I am at peace or happy.  Only I have that power. 

I read just this morning this great quote; "No one can drive you crazy unless you give them the keys." I have the keys and I am not giving them to anyone else any more especially not little ones who can't even drive ;)    

No comments:

Post a Comment