Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Family Reunion - Chicago Area Photographer

I'm working on the images from my family reunion.  My extended family members are waiting for these images so patiently. ;) I am about half way done with all of them. I just love how they came out maybe it has a lot to do with the wonderful time we had celebrating together. 



Love this picture of my family.


My cousin and his fiancé.  My cousin and I are the same age and went through grade school together, we were very close growing up.  I don't get to see him that often because he lives in Cali but it is so wonderful to see him happy.





What a handsome young man my "little" cousin has grown up to be.  Still has a great sense of humor, just like I remember.    





This is my grandmother's brother.  There were 5 generations present at the family reunion.  Pretty amazing.  So much to be grateful for. 

I am still working on the big family group picture. 

If you have a family reunion this summer don't forget to have someone professional or not snap some family pictures.  I didn't even think about doing this, my wonderful Aunt told me the day before that she wanted these pictures and that my dad lovingly volunteered me ;)   So glad he did!

No comments:

Post a Comment