Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Father's Day - Grayslake Writer and Photographer

Every year we purchase cards for Father's Day.  The kids often pick a card that is funny or sings a song. This year we decided to make special cards using images that I have captured with my phone.  I take my phone every where and I often snap impromptu images.  These images stay on my phone until I have no more memory, my phone keeps shutting down and I have to download the pictures to my computer otherwise I can't use my phone.  The images are hardly ever printed or even seen again  (up until last week when I was looking for images for my Roommate blog).  

Here are some of the pages of the cards they put together:


Awesome Dad! You always try to make me feel better when I'm sad.  I Love You!
I snapped the image above when M had woken up at night because she didn't feel good.  Daddy lifted her in his arms like when she was a baby.  It made her smile.

Would you ever have too much fun?  



 Thanks for being an awesome daddy.


every year you are great
Daddy putting in our beautiful new hardwood flooring.  


great job with the starburst it was awesome
Daddy learning how to use the bracelet loom.  

Would you ever have too much fun that you burst?  

 I took all the images in this blog post except for the image (below in the center) of my husband when he was 5 years old.


I put together some of my favorite moments of this year as well.



When the kids went to bed he told me that he loved the cards so much, the kids must have worked really hard on them.  He said that I should have saved something like this for when he was on his death bed, it was so special.  LOL!
These were "just" every day every day moments.
This is experiencing the power of NOW!  

No comments:

Post a Comment