Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Celebrating - Grayslake Photographer and Writer

We had our annual bunco holiday celebration also known as hunco.  You know I finally got why they called it hunco; holiday + bunco = hunco.  Took me a while... HA! It was SO much fun.  We are to dress up in the most creative holiday attire we can put together.  There was everything from ugly sweater, Christmas tree skirts, Christmas stockings, hip hop Christmas, a cat, a mouse and a bunny.  But the best and most creative was the shout out to what the celebration is really about: Jesus' birthday.  I Loved the outfit that my friend put together especially because I've been constantly reminding my kids what we are really celebrating.  I just might put on a birthday hat on Christmas day.



Photo both up above.

We had a fun gift exchange...


My friend Jackie took this picture of me above; I love it! But don't stare at it too long you will get dizzy.  What I love even more is the gift I am holding created by Stacey.  This is such a wonderful idea for a fun gift!  On the flamingos are each of our birth dates.  They are passed around all year and put on our lawns to celebrate our life.   


Do you know what a selfie stick is?  Answer: Hours of belly laughs.   


My wonderful friend surprised me with an early birthday pie.  I don't like cake and she remembered.  :) 

Wishing you all, so much FUN that your mouth hurts from laughing, good times with your friends and family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment