Wednesday, December 31, 2014

35 - Grayslake Photographer and Writer

This week I celebrated my 35th birthday.  I am grateful for so many things! 34 was a wonderful year. Here are a few things that I am grateful for... A thriving photography business, my quality and hard work are being met with great rewards.  I've completed a full year as a contractor for my other part time job, some weeks I was a lot better at fulfilling this role than others but overall I would count it as a success.  Volunteering once a week at my kiddos school, Thursday mornings are so much fun. In January I complete one year on my Yoga journey.  I feel and see the benefits, currently at my healthiest. Speaking of journey's, my spiritual journey which has been a daily awareness, I've uncovered so much peace and happiness. The fact that I am utmost grateful for my partner and the three little ones that call me mommy goes with out saying.  Our love and bond is strengthen as I focus on inner peace - it's like a reflection in the water.      


Every year keeps getting better and better.  I am living my best life.

So what are my intentions for my 35th year?  It's something I've been pondering for a few weeks now.   You have to dream the dream in order to achieve it.

To share a few: I am going to continue the path that I have started, increasing my practices of Yoga, meditation and being a student of this wonderful life.  Keeping my role as guide for my children and partner to my husband a focused priority.  Continuing to develop  my photography style, keeping it simple and natural.  Remembering why I started a photography business in the first place.  New to my intentions this year is this strong calling I feel to write.  I'm going to set time a side weekly to answer this calling.  I've started to write a few things - I have not yet finished any of them.  My intention is to finish one full work of thoughts put into words.      


Thank you for reading, looking at my work and being part of my journey.  I am going to take a break in January to organize and focus.  I will start blogging again in February.  Happy New Year to you and here's to living our best life in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment