Thursday, February 26, 2015

Maternity Session - Grayslake Photographer and Writer

"I am..." We can put anything behind that phrase: woman, mother, beautiful.  Not only can we place anything behind "I am" we are also free to define what woman, mother and beautiful mean.

I had the privilege of working with two beautiful expecting mothers who wanted to broaden the definition of what pregnant is and looks like.  Make sure you check out both blogs today.

First my friend X.  I've never known her to be shy or nervous about anything.  When she told me she was nervous, I thought she was joking.  She did fantastic and knew exactly the look she was going for.






  X works as a personal trainer and I love her silhouette.  
She is the creator of her own story.  
I'm fortunate to capture it for her.   

angelclarkphotography@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Angel. It was such a pleasure to share these exciting moments with you. Your professionalism and kind, loving heart helped me to feel at ease. My family and I truly appreciate your talents!!!

    ReplyDelete