Thursday, February 19, 2015

Professional Head Shots - Grayslake Photographer and Writer

I have two sessions to share this week so make sure you check out both of them! This is a fantastic start for my photography business and I am grateful.

Last fall I had the opportunity to work with the M family on their beautiful family session.
This week I had the good fortune to work on Mr. M's professional head shots.



   
It was great to be able to present him with high quality finishing touches so that he could proudly disseminate his images.



Congratulations to Mr. M on his assignment as General Manager of the new Hampton Inn located in downtown Chicago.
The historic Chicago Motor Club building is currently being renovated into a contemporary, state of the art hotel ready for business this Summer.  Check out the updates on their FB page.
Best wishes for a successful year ahead Mr. M!

No comments:

Post a Comment