Thursday, October 22, 2015

Epic Fall - Grayslake Family Photographer

So many wonderful things have happened this fall.  Not only is my photography business going great, we've had some awesome family adventures and celebrations.  So much so that one of my kiddos just said today, "I know we haven't had holidays yet but all these things that have happened seem like holidays."

Suffering is a part of life.  If you are human you will suffer.  Old age, sickness and death, known as the heavenly messengers, knock on everyone's door.  There has been and will be heartaches and disappointments.  I'm not trying to be a Debbie downer... it's just the truth.  It's a truth that I'm opening to accept.  I'm accepting this truth by finding joy right now, every day.  My eyes are open to joy.  I see it every where and in every thing.  I feel like; since I'm looking for it, it has found me too.  

My joy filled fall:  














Plus my sister got married this weekend!  I just finished downloading the hundreds of pictures.  I will have to share a few another time.  This image is from a FUNtastic ladies night a few days before the wedding.

What you seek will find you.  I am looking for joy and it has certainly found me.  

  



No comments:

Post a Comment