Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween Emotions - Grayslake Photographer

This years family themed costumes were perfectly chosen by the youngest member of our family.  After throwing around some ideas, he went with the 5 emotions in the Disney/Pixar movie Inside Out.  We had so much fun putting this look together!    

[from movie trailer]
Joy: I'm Joy, this is Sadness, that's Anger, this is Disgust.
Disgust: Ugh...
Joy: And that's Fear.
Fear: Ahhh! Look out!




Hubby said this was a role he could really get into.  I think they were roles we all got into.


 [from movie]
Anger: "Is it garbage night? We left the toilet seat up! What? What is it, woman? What?!"



[from movie]
Sadness: "It's long term memory... you'll get lost in there."
Joy: "C'mon! Think positive!"
Sadness: "Okay... I'm positive that you'll get lost in there!"

 [from movie]
Fear: "All right! We did not die today, I call that an unqualified success."


[from movie]
Disgust: "What's pu-ber-tee?"

[from movie]
Joy: "Come on group hug! You too, Anger."
Anger: "Don't touch me."


There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well. - N. Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment