Thursday, October 29, 2015

Yoga - Grayslake Photographer


I posted my annual Halloween post early so make sure you check it out.  Today I have two fantastic sessions to share.  

First, This beautiful Yoga instructor Leticia check out her FB business page here.  I was so excited when she contacted me regarding this project.  I LOVE Yoga! It has been one of my life changers.  




Leticia had such beautiful, positive energy at our session.  That's what I really wanted to capture.   





Right after she said she was happy with the images we captured the rain started to pour down.  As we were walking to the car getting drenched she said to me, "the universe always conspires in our favor."  The rain had waited for us to finish.  I will always remember that.  



Thank you Leticia it was an honor to work with you on this project.  I appreciate you sharing your love of Yoga with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment