Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Big Brother and Little Sister - Chicago Area Family Photojournalist

I was very busy this weekend, make sure you check out my two blog posts.  My weekends are filling up fast, if you are interested in a fall session contact me soon: email@angelclarkphotography.com

These two cuties were full of energy and lots of fun!  We had attempted to schedule this session for a few weeks now, maybe even a few months.  I am so glad Mama waited until the most perfect fall day.

After the session Mama informed me that the kiddos were so tired they stayed in the rest of the evening.  Don't tell them but I was pretty exhausted too, we had a great time.  :)

Thank you Mama for asking me to do this - it's been great getting to know you and I hope this the beginning of a long friendship.







No comments:

Post a Comment