Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It Was You - Chicago Area Photographer


When I was asked to document our nieces wedding day I knew I was going to do everything I could to be there for her, on such a special day - even if I was only given a 24 hr notice. ;)

I only have two pictures from my wedding day.  I wasn't going to let that happen to her, not if I could do anything about it.

The wedding was simply lovely just the bride, groom and immediate family.  No distractions.   

The bride was beautiful, nervous and excited.  The groom had a constant big smile on his face.  The day was windy but warm and beautiful.  The sun beamed so brightly in the sky.

After the ceremony we had a short 20 min session before I had to make the two hour drive back home.  I am so glad we did...

While you look back at their wedding day, play their song "Caught In The Rain" by Revis.



 


 

        




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
God has opened many doors for them recently.  They are stepping out in faith.  J is the new lead singer of Bloodline Severed a Christian rock band based out of Salem, NC.  They will be moving in a few short weeks. 
 
Congratulations A&J!
 
God bless this union. 

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment