Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Yee Haw - Chicago Area Family Photographer

It's my favorite holiday of all time.... HALLOWEEN!

I just love it.  I have successfully convinced my family that we should dress up in group themes for the last 5 years.  :)  The day that I am not successful in convincing them will be a sad day for me. 
The person that gives me the most protest is my husband... it's probably because he knows that a family picture will soon follow.  He says it takes too long and I take too many pictures.  I only got about 15 min and I only took 10 shots.  Even though he complains and it is a hassle for me... I always love the results. 

The thing I love about Halloween the most: creating fun memories that will last a lifetime.


  

My little cowboy is so serious about being a cowboy.



My cowgirls can put on a mean face too:)


M said she is a sheriff not an outlaw. 


Even though hubby complains, I am grateful he humors me every year.  What a good looking cowboy ;)

 

 
After I took this shot of R I thought there was something really wrong.  I asked her why she was so upset.  She said, "No mama, that is my mean face." LOL! 



J said mean cowboys don't look at the camera. 


I love my family!
Have a Happy Halloween with your loved ones!
YEE HAW!

1 comment:

  1. Angel,
    As usual you did a great job! Love it!
    Enjoy theses times, for they are short.
    I miss my little girls.
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete