Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 14 -20 Grateful Journal - Chicago Area Photojournalist

I am continuing my 30 days of gratitude. 

"Saying thank you is more than good manners.  It is good spirituality."  Alfred Painter

Day 14
 

I am grateful for my health.  "The greatest wealth is health."

Day 15
 


I am grateful for sharing goals, dreams and fears with these special and successful women. 

 
Day 16

 
I am grateful for photography and that my business grows every year. 
 
 
Day 17

 
I am grateful for cotton candy faces. 
 
Day 18

 
I am grateful for all things that soothe little and big sore throats. 
 
 
Day 19
 
 
I am grateful for doctors, nurses and modern medicine.  Even if they tell me something I don't want to hear. 
Not sure why she was holding her arm.  She should be holding her throat.  I think she was nervous. 
 
Day 20

 Today I am very grateful for mommy friends who look after me.  I received a message yesterday from a mommy friend reminding me that the A.M. Kinder class didn't have school today.  I sure was going to send her on the bus... can you imagine the mommy shame?  She was so sweet too saying, "I know you've got it together... but I just realized they don't have school tomorrow."  I don't have it together this week, so grateful for sweet friends.   
 
 
Check out M's 3 month session... cuteness overload!



No comments:

Post a Comment