Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 21 - 27 Grateful Journal

Day 21



I am thankful for a voice.  You really don't know how much you use it, until you don't have it any more What an amazing thing a voice is when you really think about it.  You have two sets of muscles that control the vocal cords, one in the front and one in the back that act like zippers to make certain sounds.  I am thankful for these two muscles  and I see that "zip your lip" isn't that far fetched... LOL!

Day 22


Thanksgiving Day... Can I have a do over? Well, here it is we went to Supreme China Buffet (and Hibachi Grill of course) for Thanksgiving. Yes, I've spent most of the day saddened that I didn't give my family more today. No big family gathering , no turkey, no cornbread side, no big dessert spread, no... well the list can go on and on and it's making me depressed again... that's not my point.. when I downloaded this images and I looked at how happy they are, everything else didn't matter. We prayed over the: sushi, french fries and mac n' cheese, said what we were thankful for, we laughed and we were together. I am thankful for this very special Thanksgiving Day.

Day 23


Today I am thankful for the beautiful bouquet of flowers my sweet hubby gave me :D

Day 24


I am forever grateful that God choose me to be the mother of this little boy (who is wrestling tigers).

Day 25

 
I love my dad! I am so thankful for him.  There are lots of things that I love about my dad.  At the age of 15 he "found" a job for me.  I hated it.  I went from sitting on my butt watching TV to working 10 hrs a day over the summer.  After about a week he told me to go ahead and quit, I had stopped talking to everyone.  I didn't quit and because of him I know what hard work means.  I can go on and on about the real life lessons he has taught me.  Thank you DAD!

  Day 26
 

I am grateful for my brothers and sisters.  I love my brother D, he has always been someone I can exchange creative ideas with and get good feedback from.  D is always encouraging me as a photographer and a mother.  He is also a wonderful Tio (Uncle).  This night my kiddos told me how much fun they had playing with Tio D.  I could see in their eyes how happy they were to have spent time with him. 

Day 27


I am grateful for hot showers.  They do the body and soul good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment