Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Flourishing - Chicago Area Photographer

Make sure you check out my Halloween blog that I posted last night!

I started my blog three years ago with three of these beautiful ladies.  During those three years we have all flourished. 

I am so honored that my dear friend who is a wonderful photographer and artist asked me to take these.   


Three beautiful generations of strong, creative, and successful females.

 
This image is beautiful in color because of the scenery but when I turned it to b&w it became all about her bright smile. 



 
 



Julieta is not only an artist/photographer gives a helping hand to aspiring artist through her FB page Soaringbird Studios. 
She has always cheered me on and encouraged me with my passion. 
I am blessed to have such a wonderful friend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment