Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Newborn J - Chicago Area Family Photographer

 I have the honor of presenting this little guy.  We had a beautiful maternity session a few months ago.  This is boy #3 for mom and dad and they are doing a great job keeping up with 3 little ones under 4 years old.



 Beautiful Mama, bouncing back so quickly!


I love this story board.  I've known this couple since college and I am so impressed by everything they have accomplished together.  I'm sure it isn't easy and it takes a lot of work; it is beautiful to see their love grow as their family grows.   


A very hands on dad!


sweet baby


A third little one can you bring you to the point of exhaustion and delirium.  Mom and dad are working together and laughing together. 
 
Family G, Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment