Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It's a Happy Halloween - Chicago Area Photographer

I love Halloween! Always have and always will. It is my favorite holiday and the most wonderful time of the year.  There are so many reasons I love it. 

I have so many wonderful memories of my mom hand making every one of my costumes.  Her creativity and originality was and still is the best!

This is the fifth year we do a family themed costume. It is just so much fun.  We spend hours talking different costume ideas.  We already have our theme set for next year... HA! We sit around and talk about this at dinner time.  We laugh a lot.  We dream.  We share... together. 

 
This is my family... I love them to death... LOL!

 
This is the person who gives me the hardest time about family costumes and look at him (above)....



Did I mention that my hubby is the one that gives me the hardest time about family themed costumes? 



And this is me... Can you tell how happy I am?  So I have two huge horns coming out of my head and the pic isn't centered but this demonstrates the best how much joy I am feeling.  :)

Making some fun memories... it's a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Just think of how wonderful it will be for your kids to look back at these pictures. It will be all because of you - and that guy that gives you a hard time about the costumes but seems to be acting the role quite perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete