Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year! - Grayslake

I've missed a few weeks of blogging but I have enjoyed quality family time during the Holidays.  2013 was such a turning point for me.  I can identify events, people and changes within that made it a pivotal year in my life. 


Took me a while to realize that I don't need to - "find myself".  I was never lost.  I don't need to search for God, she has never left me.  In my journey I did find something else...  silence.  A silence and stillness that makes the world so clear and full.  I will continue to be still and silent. 




With excitement, I am ready for 2014.  The 34th year of my life.  I will say YES more often.  YES to the world as things come my way and YES to myself.  I am going to try new things and embrace them.  YES!



  My destiny is JOY!       

No comments:

Post a Comment