Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Journey of Friendship - Grayslake Photographer and Journalist

On this journey of life I've realized that friendship is no different, it is a journey.  Sometimes the journey is short and other times the journey lasts a lifetime.  It can be fun filled with laughter and dancing.  It can be spiritual and moving.  Sometimes it is just about the journey itself.  I try to look down the path and avoid dead ends, road blocks or getting lost.  Friendship can take a sudden left turn, if you are not holding on tight you can fall off.  Maybe it was time to fall off and let go.  Other times your friend is the designated driver telling you to buckle up she has your back.  She pulls over so you can have some air and breathe.  On every journey I take my GPS, I hold on to it tightly.  Very rarely do I turn it off.  When I have turned off my GPS it's because I'm confident that this is the journey that I want to be on it doesn't matter where it ends.


Girls weekend 2014


The best thing about a girls weekend is getting to know each other even better.  I got to learn more about the beautiful woman on your left and I have a deeper respect for the person she is.  Despite the fact that she turned the fan on while I was sleeping on the top bunk! ;)
 


Just having FUN!



A good friend always makes sure you are in at least one pic.  Thanks, LA!
 

    
Looking forward to the next journey. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment