Wednesday, July 9, 2014

FIVE - Grayslake Family Photographer

Every year, since we moved to Grayslake, I take my kiddos out to the same spot for birthday pictures.  I was especially excited  to do it this year because my youngest turns five, no more babies - for real.  I got a few nice shots...

Then... too many mosquitoes. "I want to go home," J said.  The plan I had in my head wasn't going to happen.  We went to the park which is just adjacent to this spot.


The image below is probably my favorite one.  Didn't notice the word "Warning" on the swing until I was editing.


 Warning, special kid here.

Warning, I may kiss you at any time.



Warning, full of energy.


Warning, curious about everything.
Warning, lovable.


 I allowed my idea of the perfect session change into this perfect session.
Thank you KimGDesigns for the awesome shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment