Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A New - Grayslake Family Photographer

It's a new week and I had the wonderful opportunity to work with a new client.  This session was one of the many encouraging things that came to me this week.


The location and weather were perfect.  These clients live in the southern Chicago area and I live in the northern burbs so I picked a city half way between us.  I gave them a few options of local parks/preserves and they picked this one.  The main attraction is a small man made waterfall which I am standing next to in the shot above (we also took some by the man made waterfall).  I saw the God made tree waterfall and was awe struck.








Everything begins a new....

To schedule your beautiful, personalized family portrait session contact me at:
angelclarkphotography@gmail.com or find me on FB https://www.facebook.com/AngelClarkPhotography/.

No comments:

Post a Comment